On top of serving delicious local food, our top priority is keeping all our customers and crew safe.
We have introduced the following measures (which follow Government guidelines) to ensure that your experience on the beach is as safe & enjoyable as possible.
We trust that all our guests & team will follow these measures:
• Track & Trace
By law, one member of your party has to provide contact details on either our physical form or the NHS app.
The NHS QR code is displayed by the entrances.
By giving your details we can notify you if need be (data will be stored for 21 days).
• Hand Sanitising stations
• One way systems
• Wearing face coverings (only removing once sat at your table)
• Remain at your table throughout your stay with us
• Card payments where possible
• Serving from a 1-metre distance
• Only seating 6 people, members from 2 households or support bubble at the same table
• Staff temperature checks
• Space between tables
• Sanitising seating areas throughout the day
The team have adapted well to the safety measures, but we do ask in return that all guests do their part in following the procedures to keep everybody safe.
If you do visit us on the coast, we also ask you to be patient with our team who are working extra hard to keep you safe.
As a result, service may not be speedy as usual, please bear with us.
Thank you for your continuous support!